|Orders over HKD500||Orders under HKD500|
|FREE|| HKD80 - Door to Door delivery; or |
HKD50 - Specific SF Store Locations and Lockers
LBuy offers FREE shipping on order of HKD500 or more. For order under HKD500, a Door to Door delivery fee of HKD80 (per order); or Specific SF Store Locations and Lockers delivery fee of HKD50 (per order) is required.
• Delivery to specified areas requires additional fee of HKD50 (per order)
• LDollar is not applicable for payment of delivery costs.
Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories and specified areas in Hong Kong.
|Main Area||Specified Areas||Delivery Service not Available|
|Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories||Stanley, Repulse Bay, Tai Tam, Shek O, Tung Chung, Chek Lap Kok||Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Cheung Chau, Clear Water Bay, Po Toi O, Lung Kwu Tan, Lau Fau Shan, Mai Po, Sha Tau Kok, Luk Keng|
• We currently do not make deliveries to remote areas, outer islands and buildings without elevator facility.
• Orders will be delivered within 2-9 working days after payment received.
• Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
• Delivery services will be suspended when typhoon signal No. 8 or above, black rainstorm warning signal, or force majeure is in force. The delivery date will be rescheduled.
• Delivery note is requested to be signed during the delivery service. If no one accepts the delivery at the appointed delivery address on the delivery date and time slot, our delivery team will reschedule the delivery and will charge a HKD100 rescheduling fee.
• According to the laws of Hong Kong, it is forbidden to sell or supply intoxicating alcohol to minors during business. If the delivery items include alcoholic beverages or any items that cannot be sold to minors, the items must be collected by a person who can provide appropriate proof for the person over 18 years of age. If no such person is present to receive the goods, LBuy will reschedule the delivery and charge a HKD100 rescheduling fee.
1. When you place an order you are making an offer to buy from the supplier the merchandise you have specified at the price stated for those merchandise. You cannot cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our acceptance or rejection of your order is still pending.